Basic Manners & Obedience
Dog Sports - IGP (Schutzhund), Agility, Mondioring & Obedience
Behaviour Modification - Dog & Human Reactivity , Anxious/Nervous or Maladaptive Herding Behaviours
This is where ALL the focus is on you, your dog & what you desire to work on! For those wanting to address specific issues, achieve a higher level of training or get on top of your dogs behavioural issues. Come out to our NOR location & lets get to work!
*Lessons run for the duration of an hour.
Exactly like Private Lessons but we come to you to address issues specifically occurring within home, that cannot be addressed outside of the home!
Home Visits are great for nervous dogs, severe aggression issues, puppies who are not fully vaccinated & any other issues you may be having at home.
- Going on holidays & need someone to look after your dog?
- Renovating the house & need the dog out of the way?
- Or maybe your dogs behaviour is stressfull, out of control & you just need that professional help?
Have your dog stay with me; a professional dog trainer & registered veterinary nurse & ill train them for you! With our intensive training programs!
Come get started with teaching your dog the basics, while also gaining some knowledge & skills for yourself at our weekly Group Classes!
- Time -
- Day -
- Location - We are currently moving, so have temporarily ceased group class, while we move and source a venue NOR
What we cover:
|Sit||Dog Body Language|
|Drop||Food & Rewards|
|Leash Manners||Marker Training|
|Recall Foundations||Triangle Of Needs|
|Place Training||Correct Leash Handling|
|Crate Training||Leash Techniques|
|And More!||And More!|
*Please note: This is not suitable for highly reactive or aggressive dogs. See Private Lessons, Home Visits or Board & Train instead.
Want to come out to view one of our classes first?
No worries! Just contact us & we can organise this for you.
Please Note: On viewings, your dog must stay at home. This is due to insurance purposes, safety, to not disrupt the class & so you can watch without being distracted by your dog.
- Passed the Basic Obedience Group Class & ready for the next level?!
- Perhaps you have already done training with another suitable dog trainer, who uses similar methods & your would like to join our intermediates to gain some further improvements & skills?
- Or are you a Private Lesson or Home Visit client of ours, who knows all the basics but would like to push your dog & yourself around controlled dog & human distractions in a safe environment?
- Recently completed a Board & Train? Upkeep your own handling skills & push yourself in our Intermediate Group Class
What we cover:
|Recall - Next Steps|
|Impulse Control - Distraction Upgrade|
|Sit, Drop & Place - Distance, Distractions & Duration|
|Leash Manners - Distraction Upgrade|
|Toy Drive & Rewards|
|And Much More!|
Please Note: New clients who have achieved a basic level of obedience from another suitable dog trainer who uses similar methods MUST complete our Online Theory before being able to attend our class.
This is to ensure you understand all the basics my clients know, to fill in any gaps with differences in dog training & that we are on the same page