This is where ALL the focus is on you, your dog & what you desire to work on! For those wanting to address specific issues, achieve a higher level of training or get on top of your dogs behavioural issues. Come out to our NOR location & lets get to work!
Click the link below for further information & prices
Exactly like Private Lessons but we come to you to address issues specifically occurring within home, that cannot be addressed outside of the home!
Home Visits are great for nervous dogs, severe aggression issues, puppies who are not fully vaccinated & any other issues you may be having at home.
Please Note -
1. This service is only offered to clients who have issues that CANNOT be addressed anywhere else but within the home. If your dogs issues are not specific to the home, you would be more suited to Private Lessons
2. We also have a specific NOR zone for this service. To find out if you are within the zone, please contact us!
Click the link below for further information & prices!
• Going on holidays & need someone to look after your dog?
• Renovating the house & need the dog out of the way?
• Or maybe maybe your dog's behaviour is stressfull, out of control & you just need that professional help?
Have your dog stay with us; professional dog trainers & registered veterinary nurse & we will train them for you! With our intensive training program!
Click the link below for further information
For pricing, please contact us!
Interested in starting in Dog Sports? Whether it's for fun or if you're wanting to take things serious to compete!
We can coach you in IGP (schutzhund), Mondioring & Obedience with Private 1-1 coaching.
- Private lesson clients who have achieved a suitable level of control, obedience, have the confidence to work in a group environment & are wanting to push their training further around other people & controlled dogs in a safe enviroment.
- People who have already done training with another suitable dog trainer, who uses similar methods & your would like to join our intermediates to gain some further improvements & skills?
- Clients who have recently completed a Board & Train & want to upkeep your own handling skills & push yourself in our Intermediate Group Class
What we cover:
|Recall - Next Steps|
|Impulse Control - Distraction Upgrade|
|Sit, Drop & Place - Distance, Distractions & Duration|
|Leash Manners - Distraction Upgrade|
|Toy Drive & Rewards|
|And Much More!|
Please Note: New clients who have achieved a basic level of obedience from another suitable dog trainer who uses similar methods MUST complete our Online Theory before being able to attend our class.
This is to ensure you understand all the basics my clients know, to fill in any gaps with differences in dog training & that we are on the same page